Saturday, November 3
- Catch all the action as the Springboks take on England in the Outgoing Tour Test live on the big screen at The Market, Lifestyle Centre. Kick-off is at 5pm.
- Start your Christmas shopping early at the Simbithi Christmas Night Market from 5pm. On the deck, under the stars you’ll find brilliant vendors, great food and drinks.
- Enjoy live music at Ballito Lifestyle Centre. The Market: Liam on Piano from 9am – 11am, Dave Starke from 11am – 2pm and Crystin Parnell from 2.30pm – 4.30pm. Eat Street: Drew Hort from 10am – 12pm, Johnny Casquinha from 2pm – 4pm and Take Note from 6pm – 9pm.
- The Shakaskraal Diwali Celebration will be taking place from 4pm onwards at the Shakaskraal Secondary School. Loads of entertainment, meals and stalls.
Sunday, November 4
- Head down to the exciting new Blythedale Coastal Adventure Market at the Blythedale Event Bowl every Sunday. This market is a fresh produce market with adventure activities on site and will also include live music from top quality artists. You can start your morning with steaming hot coffee and treats from a huge variety of vendors and food trucks. Anything from fresh fish, locally sourced regional produce and artisan food will be available. Open from 10am – 4pm.
- Enjoy live music at Ballito Lifestyle Centre. The Market: Drew Hort from 10.30am – 12.30pm and Winston Smile from 12.30pm – 3.30pm. Eat Street: Crystin Parnell from 2pm – 4pm.
- The Dolphin Coast has many beautiful churches to choose from. From quiet and reflective services in a beautiful setting, to cheerful songs of praise radiating from a packed auditorium, visit our Churches on the North Coast feature to find the perfect one for you.
Do you want to receive news alerts via WhatsApp? Send us a WhatsApp message (not an sms) with your name and surname to 061 718 4438.